Tuesday, September 27, 2016


Presidential Debate Highlights | Trump, Clinton Defend Tax Plans

I am attempting to watch the video highlights from the presidential debate last night. I can't believe anyone would want to put Trump in the oval office. I got 3 minutes in and ugh... it's painful to watch. He can't even follow the basic rules of a debate. How many times do they have to tell him like a child, this is not your time to speak?! Hillary had a smarmy smirk the whole time probably because she was dealing with a person that should be put in a time out chair like a 5 year old. He is THAT entitled that he can just talk over anyone. Good luck with that kind of president when there are delicate peace negotiations to be had. Trump is the harbinger of WWIV. Before I get people telling me all the bad stuff about Hillary, I know she isn't a bouquet of roses either but in comparison Trump makes any other option look good.

Hillary's face says it all. It's a joke to be up there "debating" with someone like Trump who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I just don't understand how anyone can want to have a president that doesn't follow the basic rules of a debate. And when she addresses the issue with the emails she says "It was a mistake and I take responsibility for it." I can NEVER picture Trump EVER saying those words about ANYTHING. How can such an entitled man be considered to run a Country? He actually says "To be honest" when talking about how much money he has and his lack of financial disclosure. This guy is so shady.






No comments:

Post a Comment