Monday, July 26, 2010

Mondays Suck.. so let's enjoy some random youtube videos!

Hiya,

The gf and I were talking about who we would have at a celebrity dinner party if we could have anyone. So which ten celebs would I invite? I would have Neil Patrick Harris; for so many reasons I don't feel I need to name any. He is simply made of win.

Number 1: NPH


Number 2: Zooey Deschanel

Zooey is one of those girls you can't hate. She is just the right amount of friendly adorable and weird. I loved her on the T.V. show Weeds and especially in the movie Eulogy. Her sister Emily is on a show called Bones. Emily and Zoe bought a house together (duplex) I love to see such close siblings. I just found out Zooey is in a band called She and Him. I love this cover she does. Zoeey is a classic.



Number 3: Wanda Sykes

Funny, intelligent, opinionated people are my favourite people. Wanda's stand up is brilliant. She made the movie Monster In Law bearable. I loved her in Clerks 2. Her appearances on The Ellen Show are some of my absolute favourites. Her newest stand up called I'ma be me is highly entertaining. I suggest everyone watch it and enjoy! Here's a clip from her stand up show Sick and Tired.



Number 4: Ellen Degeneres

Because she is Ellen. I would even have a completely vegan meal made if that's what it would take. I love meat.. but I love Ellen more. That's saying something. So here is a double dose of Wanda on The Ellen Show.



Number 5: Portia De Rossi

And not because she is married to Ellen. Portia has her own shit goin' on. I cam across a T.V. show she was on called Better Off Ted. Unfortunately it only lasted for 2 seasons. The show is smart and funny and so worth taking the time to check out.





Number 6: Joss Whedon

Because he is Joss Whedon. Creative Genius. Without him Buffy, Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse and Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog would not exist. *hugs Joss* Meryl Streep (who doesn't respect and like Meryl?) She extols the virtues of Joss Whedon.



Number 7: Felicia Day

Felicia is my favourite redheaded nerd. She has worked with Joss Whedon on many projects. She's also worked with NPH and Nathan Fillion. Her webtv series entitled The Guild can be seen on youtube. Check it out!



Number 7: Nathan Fillion

A fellow Canadian. Huzzah! I gotta have a couple of them.. I just like Nathan Fillion. I never see him on something and think it's complete crap. He makes things fun. And a big shout out to Firefly and Serenity fans! FOX sucks for canceling it after only a season. *shakes my fist at Fox*



Number 8: Ellen Page

Great Actor..


Bad Singer..


And always cool in her dorky way.. I would love to chill with Ellen Page. She looks like a fun person to hang out with. Definitely invited.

Number 9: Margaret Cho
The notorious character assassin. She's the one that we want. She plays Teri on Drop Dead Diva. She is a stand up comedian. She's the worlds favourite faghag. She's here she's queer and we're happy to have her at the dinner table.



Asian Chicken Salad? Yes please.





Number 10: Kirsten Vangsness




My dream would come true if all of these people got together and made a movie or television series. *Geekgasm!* Can you picture it? *sighs* And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she mentions Will Wheaton. And speaking of Will Wheaton. He was in The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is the shit. Game Over Moonpie.





Well thanks for reading and watching! *walks away humming the soft kitty song*

No comments:

Post a Comment